The team at Limitless Health and Fitness are proud to announce that A Comprehensive Guide to Exercising Throughout Pregnancy and Beyond has been accredited by Fitness Australia. The course, which has been awarded 6 CEC’s, will run with workshops held regularly throughout Australia.
In 2013 Fitness Australia made it mandatory for trainers to have studied an accredited pre and postnatal course if they are going to be training pregnant or postnatal clients.
Trainers within Australia will no longer be covered by insurance companies if they have not studied some form of pregnancy course.
If you have not got this qualification, now is the time to get it!
This workshop will help you train women throughout their pregnancy and beyond, and will give you the tools to help them bounce back to their pre-baby body.
This course is for you:
- If you have pregnant clients
- If you have clients that might become pregnant so you don’t have to lose them
- If you want the opportunity to help pregnant women during one of the most challenging experiences of their lives
- If you want to build your client base by being recognised as a pre and postnatal qualified trainer
- If you want to be registered as a Limitless Health and Fitness specialist and be part of our growing team. Email us to find out more about this opportunity.
If you are interested in attending a workshop then please contact us to find out more.
The purpose of this seminar is to introduce and explain the history, key concepts, and conditions associated with exercising during pregnancy.
Participants will learn about the changes that occur within the mother, the many benefits to exercising during pregnancy, and how to structure an exercise program.
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- learned the basic biology and common terms associated with pregnancy
- an understanding of the many conditions associated with pregnancy, and how these might affect program design• learned the protocols and safety considerations that need to be taken into account before starting any training
- gained an in-depth knowledge of the hormonal and physical changes a mother goes through during each trimester of pregnancy, and the effect labour has on her body
- learned the programming required to create structured, safe, and effective training sessions
- understand the correct technique and principals of rest periods
Whilst the focus of this seminar is on exercise throughout pregnancy, it also touches upon the lifestyle and nutrition factors required for a healthy pregnancy.